Very short story by me :)

It's very odd, I was dreaming the other night and I had this movie-like vision of the Seller and the Buyer with just two dialogues. I just wrote it on my phone so that I wouldn't forget it and I fell asleep again. A few days later the rest of the story just came to me, so here it is.

+++++

Buyer: How much is humankind's secret?
Seller: Everything that you have and you ever will

After the Great War, the philosophers Sartre and Camus contacted the Seller to get the box that contained humankind's secret. They carried in the name of all men the required payment, which was stained in blood as never before. The Seller accepted it. When they opened the box it was empty. 

Sartre couldn't avoid feeling despair, the nausea. But after the initial blow he felt true freedom at last.

Camus felt the deepest pain in the name of all gods and men, and in the end he embraced that pain like no one else.

They put the box on display so that everyone would know. It's getting dusty, forgotten.    

+++++   

Hope that you like it! I would love to know what you think.


 





Comments

  1. I've read it three times. My mind began chewing on the words from the beginning. I opened the door and welcomed it into my layered thinking. My overall thought? It belongs with the masters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't describe the impact your words had on me. It made me think it's all worth it. Thank you, with all my heart; you are too kind. I'll never forget them. 💜

      Delete
  2. Buying and selling reality is like me buying eye sights from my eyes, taste from my tongue and hearing from my ears. We forgot we are one thing action as seperate things. I'm you reading this, your me typing this. Thank you, thank me, I like what we are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It's an interesting point of view!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts, really appreciate your reflection on this 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment